This is our top-of-the-line, most plush pillowtop innerspring mattress. With nearly three times more natural latex cushioning than our Royal-Pedic Pillowtop Mattress, this mattress offers an even more luxurious and "cloud like" feel for soothing comfort to shoulders and hips, while still maintaining mattress support. You deserve to be this pampered...
• The Royal-Cloud Pillowtop Mattress features our double heat tempered, Royal-Flex® 704i Innerspring System designed in Switzerland. The innerspring unit contains 85% more coils than is standard. The coils in the mattress are open ended, unknotted, six turn coils providing more flexibility, which means greater sensitivity to body contours, overall body support and relaxation.
• Our skilled craftsmen hand layer the pristine, California grown, staple cotton padding on each side of the innerspring unit to ensure a consistent, supportive sleeping surface followed by a layer of Talalay natural latex for added comfort.
• The inner cotton padding and latex layering is encased in durable cotton fabric and inner tufted by hand with European tufting straps to further pre-compress the padding for orthopedic back support, and to help minimize body imprints.
*The attached boxed style construction pillowtop pads feature our luxurious, and breathable, Belgian 100% cotton covering quilted with layers of our chemical free, French wool followed by hypo-allergenic comfort fill for an added plush surface feel, and supported by an extra thick layer of top quality Talalay natural latex for extra cushioning and pressure point relief.
• Royal-Pedic Double Diamond Box Spring construction is the finest available. We provide 22% more coils than is standard for extra support and durability, and have 50% more coils located in the center-third of the box spring to support the body better (over 60% of our body weight is located in our torso area). The thickness of our coil wire is an extra heavy duty 8 3/4 gauge compared to the standard 9 ½ - 10 gauge wire. Even our box spring contains a layer of staple cotton padding for added support for the underside of the mattress. Brass corner guards are installed on all corners, rather than the plastic ones that break off easily, and heavy duty cotton fabric is used on the underside of the box spring, instead of the thin synthetic sheeting that commonly droops and frays easily. You will only get the best with Royal-Pedic!
• T-Spring Side Supports are installed around the perimeter of the spring system to provide edge firmness and support.
Heights: The mattress is approximately 15.5" thick, and overall mattress height to the floor on our 8" thick box spring and a 7" metal frame is about 30.5" (optional custom 6” box spring(s), or 3” to 5” thick foundations are available upon request if a lower height is desired).